Friday 18 January 2013

Research for our Main Task.

Group members:  Daniel and Nathan

I've been researching the Rom-Com film genre; the movies I've been looking at are the following:















Friends With Benefits (2011)


Just Go With It (2011)


She's Out Of My League

Crazy Stupid Love (2011)

This movie, I found quite interesting, because of the part in the trailer when Steve Carell (Cal Weaver) is putting on his suit in steps, the screen fades out and maybe I could use this to put the credits in effectively.  I could have a scene of the actor picking up his tie  then fade out to the actor's name (Nile Williams) then have the actor pick up his blazer and then fade out again to another part of the credits and so on.  I find this interesting because of a romantic guy coming to a date with a suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment